061 - Stuart Freeborn (Yoda sculptor)

Success again from Mr.Freeborn:)
StuartFreebornCards.jpg

I also ask his wife to sign my cards but none in returned unfortunatelly:eek:

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Got a success today from the Freeborns, sent them 1 card and 8x10 for each of them to sign, but they kept my trading cards. Took 11 days, which is an amazing turn around time from the US to the UK. May have to send another request to them again, but just with trading cards in it.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Have any of you guys enclosed concealed cash instead of IRC's when writing to them? I usually do that for most overseas people, but I've written to them twice and haven't heard back at all whice is VERY unusual. I don't imagine they come to the U.S. much if at all to exchange it so I just wondered if it's best to try a 3rd tme with an IRC...

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Chewie;76057 said:
Have any of you guys enclosed concealed cash instead of IRC's when writing to them? I usually do that for most overseas people, but I've written to them twice and haven't heard back at all whice is VERY unusual. I don't imagine they come to the U.S. much if at all to exchange it so I just wondered if it's best to try a 3rd tme with an IRC...

Wouldn't know as my successes are all from UK stamps.

Here's my scan of my success:
stuartfreebornwebzm0.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Got another success from Stuart today. After OP released that fantastic B&W ANH photo of him, I had to get it signed. I sent him 2 8x10s, so he signed and inscribed both of them to me. Took 15 days.

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Success!

I wrote to Mr. and Ms. Freeborn, but only Mr. Freeborn signed. odd. I hope Ms. Freeborn is alright.

To make it even odder, Mr. Freeborn signed 3 cards, but the autographs look like they've gone through a transition: the 1st is clearly his signature, the 2nd looks sort of like his signature, but in capital letters, the 3rd just says "S.FREEBORN" in capital letters. I can clearly tell he signed them, but If you only see the 3rd, you couldn't tell. I'm just writing that, so people who get "S.FREEBORN" successes don't worry someone else signed.

I'm nevertheless more that happy with this success. Considering Mr. Freeborns age, it's wonderful he still takes time for his fans.

I used the above address.

It took around 3 weeks.

Thank you Mr. and Ms. Freeborn!