049 - Stuart Myers (Mos Eisley denizen)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Stuart_Myers.jpg

Virtually no information exists online regarding who Stuart Myers is. It appears he may have appeared in the British TV series UFO, and may have also been a “Cyberman” on Doctor Who. In Star Wars: A New Hope, Mr. Myers played a Mos Eisley denizen, best decribed as “Man Talking to Brindy Truchong.” “Who?” you ask. :p Well, Brindy Truchong was a female weapon supplier, seen wearing a red shirt in an exterior Mos Eisley shot. I believe this scene was in the alley behind the cantina, but may have been along the way to Docking Bay 94. Brindy is seen carrying on a conversation (or perhaps negotiating a deal) ;) with a dark-haired man in a gray jacket. That person is played by Stuart Myers. Incidentally, Brindy Truchong was played by Sally Sinclair.

There is currently no IMDB filmography for Stuart Myers. :p

Okay, so this is about as minimal a part as you can get…but it’s as much screen time as many rebel and imperial actors received…and we hunt down their signatures too. That said, Mr. Myers has signed through the mail recently, and wrote a short note. Response time was less than two weeks. I’m hoping to get a request…and hopefully gain more information…very soon. This is a new one for me too. :)

Stuart Myers
C/O THE ELLIOTT AGENCY
94 ROUND HILL CRESCENT
BRIGHTON BN2 3FR
UK

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0049 Stuart Myers ep4 1.jpg
    0049 Stuart Myers ep4 1.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 573
  • 0049 Stuart Myers ep4 2.jpg
    0049 Stuart Myers ep4 2.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 492
  • 0049 Stuart Myers ep4 3.jpg
    0049 Stuart Myers ep4 3.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 566

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 049 - Stuart Myers (Mos Eisley denizen)

Received a response today in just under a month. Mr. Myers signed all three of my cards (2 blank indexes and a print out). All were personalized, with a short note on the third index.

He confirmed that he played various roles on Doctor Who and has even played Jack the Ripper. :D Very nice response.

Attachments

• stuart myers sig.jpg
    stuart myers sig.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 601

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
this is probably my most puzzling response that i have gotten. i sent the 4x6s that are posted in the 1st post of this thread along with one widevision trading card. none of those items were returned. instead i got 4 rpg cards signed. So, either my stuff got mixed up with someone elses stuff, or he didn't like mine and repalced them with his. he did personalize 2 of them.

Attachments

• 0049 Stuart Myers epX 1 success.jpg
    0049 Stuart Myers epX 1 success.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 415
  • 0049 Stuart Myers epX 2 success.jpg
    0049 Stuart Myers epX 2 success.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 438
  • 0049 Stuart Myers epX 3 success.jpg
    0049 Stuart Myers epX 3 success.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 397
  • 0049 Stuart Myers epX 4 success.jpg
    0049 Stuart Myers epX 4 success.jpg