032 - Sadie Eden (Reegesk)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

Ms. Eden played Reegesk the Ranat in the Mos Eisley Cantina. (According to IMDB, she played Garindan, the Kubaz spy, but this is apparently incorrect.) I inquired as to what roles she played, and she confirmed she played Reegesk, and made no mention of Garindan, nor did she sign or return my Garindan index card.

Ms. Eden is currently credited twice on IMDB, once as Sadie Eddon, and then as Sadie Eden. She goes by Eden. In addition to her SW appearance, she also performed stunts as a double in Willow, and did stunts in An American Werewolf in London, Nightbreed, The World is Not Enough (James Bond), and Buffalo Soldiers.

Until her credits are consolidated, here are the two separate filmographies.

You can check out Ms. Eddon’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0248864/

also, Ms. Eden’s filmography is here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0249112/

Ms. Eden seems willing to sign items sent through the mail. Not too many test results out there. I plan on getting a request off right away to see if I can change that. :p

Sadie Eden
c/o Cheval Stud,
Pigeonhouse Lane,
Winkfield,
Berkshire,
SL4 4SD
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0032 Sadie Eden ep4 1.jpg
    0032 Sadie Eden ep4 1.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 559
  • 0032 Sadie Eden ep4 2.jpg
    0032 Sadie Eden ep4 2.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 659
  • 0032 Sadie Eden ep4 3.jpg
    0032 Sadie Eden ep4 3.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 628

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 032 - Sadie Eddon (Garindan, Reegesk)

Almost forgot...here is an index card I made up for signing. You can print one out too. :p

If you have a bottom loading printer like me, you might need to rotate the image 180 degrees (so it's upside down) before printing. This way the biggest print margin will be on the blank part of the card.

Attachments

• reegesk index.jpg
    reegesk index.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 773

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 032 - Sadie Eddon (Garindan, Reegesk)

I received three autographs in the mail today, including Ms Eden's. :) She wrote me a short note touching on some of my questions, and sigend my Reegesk card. She did not return my Garindan card, and merely confirmed that she played Reegesk. I'm going to take this as a sign that she did NOT play Garindan, and will edit the above project accordingly.

She did confirm that she was in Buffalo Soldiers, so both of the above IMDB links are for her. When I have time I'll inform IMDB and they'll probably consolidate the pages and I'll have to come up with a new link. :p

Attachments

• Sadie Eden sig.jpg
    Sadie Eden sig.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 724

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Another quick one. I mailed this out a little over a week ago and she returned my Reegesk photo signed and personalized.

This seems to be the only character she played as I sent photos of both and she didn't sign the other.

Sent - 9/1/06
Received - 9/12/06

As always, scan on my site

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
seems like she tried a couple of pens, so not the greatest ... but i'm happy and quick as well.

14 days

Attachments

• 0032 Sadie Eden ep4 1 success.jpg
    0032 Sadie Eden ep4 1 success.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 471
  • 0032 Sadie Eden ep4 2 success.jpg
    0032 Sadie Eden ep4 2 success.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 485
  • 0032 Sadie Eden ep4 3 success.jpg
    0032 Sadie Eden ep4 3 success.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 491

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
today recieved a success from sadie eden! very pleased. addy is:
Sadie Eden
c/o Cheval Stud,
Pigeonhouse Lane,
Winkfield,
Berkshire,
SL4 4SD
United Kingdom
sent sase,2 8x10's (both signed and inscribed),and $5.00us for shipping back to me.

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Nice Success today. I sent 4 photos, letter, SAE, and $ for return postage. I got all four signed and two personalized. I didn't get a response to my questions, but that is ok, still a nice sucess! Thank you!