011 - Ailsa Berk (Amanaman)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Berk_Amanaman.jpg

Ms. Berke has a short, but notable filmography ranging nearly 20 years. Primarily performing puppet-like or animal characters, her most recent roles have been in The 10th Kingdom, Fierce Creatures, and Gulliver’s Travels. However, she also performed Aslan and a dragon in the BBC versions of The Chronicles of Narnia. To Star Wars fans, she is Amanaman, the yellow and green headhunter in Jabba’s Palace. Her character has become something of a fan favorite, perhaps nostalgia because of it’s somewhat rare vintage action figure.

You can check out Ms. Berk’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0075259/

Ms. Berk signs items sent to her, and on occasion has sent out her own photos. There aren’t many reports on autograph requests, but most people seem to get a response within anywhere from two weeks to two months. A relatively new “discovery,” she has done private signings and appearances in recent years. Feel free to log your request date here. :p

Ailsa Berk
P F D
Drury House
34/43 Russell Street
London WC2B 5HA
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak note:
The images below are at 200 dpi and should print out at 4.25 inches by 6.25 inches with the intention of trimming them down to 4” X 6”

Attachments

• 0011 Ailsa Berk ep6 1.2.jpg
    0011 Ailsa Berk ep6 1.2.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 577
  • 0011 Ailsa Berk ep6 2.2.jpg
    0011 Ailsa Berk ep6 2.2.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 632
  • 0011 Ailsa Berk ep6 3.2.jpg
    0011 Ailsa Berk ep6 3.2.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 597
  • 0011 Ailsa Berk ep6 4.2.jpg
    0011 Ailsa Berk ep6 4.2.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 762

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 011 - Ailsa Berk (Amanaman)

Mailed my request today. Sent two index cards, a CCG card, and a large SASE, along with 2 IRCs. :cool:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

I finally received a response today :) Ms. Berk inscribed my index card and signed my CCG card. She also included an 8X10 color ISP, and a brief note apologising for the delay. A very nice response.

Attachments

• berk sig.jpg
    berk sig.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 662

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Now that i finally have my post office on track with the IRC's, i can finally send some of these non-us requests that i have.
Request sent today

Matt

New Recruit
I sent a request 14 months ago and haven't heard anything yet!
I sent it at the same time as Leslie Schofield and his just came through last week. Just shows you should never give up hope.

DarthNervous

Jedi Healer
Leslie Schofield came through???

Awesome, I can't wait for mine. I sent it out like 5 months ago!! He's one tough one to get!!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I am going to try the following address:

United Agents Limited
12-26 Lexington Street
London W1F 0LE
United Kingdom