Search results

1. trooperkittie

Author Autographs: You Help Needed

That's really cool. I've been wanting to write to a lot of authors but haven't been able to find address'. I'm going to make a list up and try to find some tonight.
  2. trooperkittie

What letter(s) did you mail out today?

I mailed out 4 non-Star Wars people today They are for a project I'm working on based off of Stephenie Meyer's novel(and it's sequels) Twilight. The actors I'm mailing to are her inspiration for a character and I thought it would be cool to try to get a few of them. Robert Pattinson-Cedric...
  3. trooperkittie

Autograph Successes!

Best day Ever! When I got home I had 2 envelopes-The 1st one I opened was James Earl Jones Sent Recieved:October 13th Autograph: http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd161/trooperkittieautographs/Star%20Wars%20Autographs/JamesEarlJonesDarthVader.jpg Envelope...
  4. trooperkittie

Autograph Successes!

I assumed he meant just email requests-that's how it sounded anyway. He seems really nice-he's thanked me like 4 times for being intersted in him.
  5. trooperkittie

Autograph Successes!

Thanks I've exchanged a few emails with him. He said he'll send me a signed photo if I send him a signed picture of me-says it's a tradition for him with Star Wars fans.
  6. trooperkittie

Autograph Successes!

How long approx. did Christian Simpson take?
  7. trooperkittie

Autograph Successes!

Thanks, I didnt intentionally make them purple, they just did that themselves, but I know what you mean they make my eyes go wacky too
  8. trooperkittie

Autograph Successes!

I got my 1st Star Wars success today! from James Arnold Taylor aka the voice of Obi-Wan. He signed my 8x10 and index card. He also included a picture from TMNT signed and an awesome letter. I asked him about the new Clone Wars and he said he was recording the day he got the letter, check it out...
  9. trooperkittie

How many requests you are still waiting?

I sent my 1st letters out August 15, so I haven't gotten any back yet. Total Request out: 23 August 15: Christine Hewett and Caroline Blankiston August 18: Dalyn Chew and James Arnold Taylor August 27: Susie Porter, Ewan McGregor, Kiera Knightly,Caroline De Souza Correa, Claudia Karvan...
  10. trooperkittie

What letter(s) did you mail out today?

Hi, I'm new(saratogarockstar sent me here). i'm also new to collecting but this is what I've sent out so far August 15: Christine Hewett and Caroline Blankiston August 18: Dalyn Chew and James Arnold Taylor August 27: Susie Porter, Ewan McGregor, Kiera Knightly,Caroline De Souza Correa...