Search results

1. N

ce passes for sale

thats it, i have just got my last pass (vip) and now i am selling off my spares i have the following 3 day adult and child friday adult and child saturday adult and child sunday adult and child junior pass ce lanyard and hyperspace lanyard i don't want to sell them separately so for all...
  2. N

nlindenj's collection

hi guys you may have seen my signed star wars poster, here is a pic of my collection its only a small part of it (loads of carded figures too) i tried to get a nice selection of figures on the wall (in star cases) there are some autographed figures, expanded universe, silver figures, holo...
  3. N

my signed star wars poster

thanks for the kind words, especially from the 2 gods of collecting ryan-j and darthskellington (i love the 6x4 pics:) make me want to start sending through the post again) i don't even consider sending it to guests to be signed i would rather be in person and not be spoilt by an assistant...
  4. N

my signed star wars poster

hi all newbie from england so be gentle please hi all here is my autographed star wars poster, its a c3 poster that i bought from ebay (from warwick davis' daughter's headmaster/principle. warwick donated it to the school for charity, the headmaster/principle put it on ebay and i won it) warwick...