Search results

1. R

Dagobah Diorama Complete

Yeah. I haven't posted here in a while but I check to see what projects people are doing. My focus is working on my Stormtrooper armor and 501st stuff. I need to update my site with some of the new projects I have done. Here is how I did the trees. Just limbs from my front yard with holes...
  2. R

Ruf's Featured Diorama Builder

As I promised, I will be featuring a new builder every couple of weeks. In this article, I feature the work of Darren Gutowski. Check it out: http://www.dagobahswamp.com/resources/featuredbuilder.asp Thanks to those of you who have submitted your URLs to add to the ever growing...
  3. R

Diorama Websites

Since a lot of you have websites like mine featuring your dioramas, I would like to put a link to your dioramas on my website (and I would love for you to put my dagobahswamp.com on yours). Send me the URL you would like me to use and I will add you to my Ruf's Prefered List . I will also...
  4. R

New Star Wars Diorama Reference Book Coming In August

If you like technical cutaway books and you do dioramas then you will love this new book coming out in August. (Source: Rebel Scum) INSIDE THE WORLD'S OF STAR WARS The Complete Guide to the Incredible Locations from Star Wars...
  5. R

Dagobah Diorama Complete

Would spaghetti work for vines? **Ruf scratches his head**. If you get the right kind of dried vines they are really flexible and of course... realistic. The vines I bought from Hobby Lobby had a natural wrap to them so I just hot glued them the way they were bent. Spaghetti would have a very...
  6. R

Dagobah Diorama Complete

It has been a long time coming, but I have finally completed my Dagobah project. I have added "Failure in the Cave", better lighting, more landscape detail and a form fitting stand to support it since some of you have see it last. The diorama is 4' wide x 2' deep x 33" tall and sits on a...