Search results

1. B

A new years closet clean out

ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS. ALSO I’M STILL ACCEPTING TRADES OH, I WILL ALSO SHIP TO ANYONE, ANYPLACE AS LONG AS YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING. I’M NOT PICKY ABOUT THAT SORT OF THING. I ONLY HAVE ONE CATCH, ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE IN US DOLLARS. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT bjbfrericks@aol.com if you are...
  2. B

Barada

What a GREAT trader. I wish they could all be like Ian. Thanks for the great trade Ian, hope you got the figures from my end by now. If you get the chance trade with this one. I had a mess of problems going on around the time of our trade, Ian was great and understanding. No pressure...
  3. B

I Want Your Action Fleet Items

Well I'm new to this site today, but I can see from user names that I've sold and traded with some of you at the other sites around. I have feedback at sirsteves, rebelscum, and snowtroopers for anyone wanting to trade, same user name at those sites. Here is what I have for those action...
  4. B

Lots of items to sell, and ccg cards for 10 cents each

:dance: I'm new to this site, but have been at SSG, rebelscum, and snowtroopers for some time now. Here is what I have for sale: . ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS. ALSO I’M STILL ACCEPTING TRADES OH, I WILL ALSO SHIP TO ANYONE, ANYPLACE AS LONG AS YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING. I’M NOT PICKY...