Search results

1. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for everything. I'm regretfully saying "goodbye" once more to my Star Wars collection as well as these forums. My job is requiring too much of me for me to pursue this hobby any longer. I've had quite a lot of fun here and have met many interesting...
  2. K

Anyone know how to straighten warped cards?

Had many of my figures boxed-up in a storage building and with this summer's heat, some of the cards are very slightly warped.
  3. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATED...6 AUG Added some POTF2 figures Removed many POTF2 figures
  4. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...August 01 Removed from Haves: 4 Disney exclusive Star Tours RX-24 "Rex" 4 Disney exclusive Star Tours G2-4T 4 Disney exclusive Star Tours R3-D3
  5. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

Hi all, just dropping you a quick line to announce the winners of the Disney exclusive Star Tours Figures-RX-24 "Rex", G2-4T, & R3-D3. First I'd like to thank all who've participated. This endeavor wasn't initially created to pit any of you against each other-thus the "silent" portion of the...
  6. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...July 31 Added to Haves: Unleashed Darth Maul (Opener) Unleashed Jango/Boba Fett (Opener)
  7. K

DisneyWorld Excl. Star Tours Figures Silent Trade

The offer for the current standings has been removed and some of the wording changed to supplement the negative "vibes" from fellow forum members and staff. BTW...this thing ends tonight (July 31st) at midnight.
  8. K

Right...that's before everyone knew that they were out...remember, they weren't supposed to be out 'til the 1st of August. Unfortunately, everyone now knows they're out. I was there on the 26th to pick up the five sets. One of the asst. managers of "Once Upon A Toy" was standing by the...
  9. K

Barada...guess that would sort of depend on what you were willing to trade...:p
  10. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

O.K. boys and girls...GAME ON!!! I got back last night around midnight from my little excursion to DisneyWorld to pick up the exclusives. I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I've picked up all three (not two) of the Disney Star Tours exclusived--RX-24 "Rex", G2-4T, and...
  11. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...29 July Added to Haves: COMMANDER JORG SACUL DisneyWorld Star Tours Figures (RX-24, G2-4T, & R3-D3) Removed from Wants: Toy Fair Darth Vader 12" Collector's Stormtrooper Death Star Escape Cinema Scene EP1 12" Queen Amidala "Return to Naboo POTF Nien Nunb FF POTF...
  12. K

O.K. boys and girls...GAME ON!!! I got back last night around midnight from my little excursion to DisneyWorld to pick up the exclusives. I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I've picked up all three (not two) of the Disney Star Tours exclusived--RX-24 "Rex", G2-4T, and...
  13. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...24 July Added to Haves: 2 POTF2 Princess Leia Organa as Jabba's Prisoner FF .02 Added to Wants: Many, Many POTF Needs
  14. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...22 July Added to Haves: Saga Teemto Pagalies Saga Chewbacca Cloud City Capture 2 Saga Dexter Jettsters with Inserts POTJ Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot Removed from Wants: EU Mara Jade
  15. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...18 July Removed from Haves: 2 Saga Dexter Jettsters with Inserts 2 Saga Count Dookus (holo-head up, holo-head down) 2 Saga Anakin Skywalker Hanger Duel (no "TM") Saga Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter Pilot Saga Chewbacca Cloud City Capture Saga Supreme Chancellor Palpatine Removed...
  16. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...17 July Added to haves: 2 Saga Bespin Luke Skywalker (bloody-version) Saga Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
  17. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...14 July Removed from Haves: Saga Han Solo Endor Raid (white droid caller) Saga Deluxa Anakin w. "Slice-N-Dice" Geonosian Saga **ERROR** Kit Fisto-gave to 5 year-old due to lack of interest Saga Bespin Luke Skywalker (plastic peg)-gave to 5 year-old due to lack of interest
  18. K

Huge Collection of Saga, POTJ, POTF 2, and Ep I figures, ships and beasts

Hey, just picked up 2 extra MOMC Saga Chewbaccas if you're willing to part with your two OC Stormtroopers. LMK...
  19. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...July 12 Removed from Haves: 1 Saga Dexter w. Insert 1 Saga Han Solo Endor Raid (white droid caller) Saga Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
  20. K

Wants/Haves for Katnipp

UPDATE...Jul 10 Removed from Wants: POTF Bantha & Tusken Raider POTF Tatooine Skiff Removed from Haves: 1 Dexter w. Insert 12" KB Exclusive Red Clone Trooper 12" KB Exclusive Yellow Clone Trooper Thanks goes out to Jerry of NY and Ted from WI for the trades.