Search results

1. T

"Illusive" 'Mystery' trailer ...

Hi guys, came across the DVD only 'Mystery' trailer at the attached link, just select the low res Quicktime version and it should download - http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/s/starwarsii.php Have fun !
  2. T

Another group chat ?...

Nice idea Barada, especially having them on a monthly basis since different users come in at different times - would Sunday be better since it's (in GB anyway) a quieter day ?... I'll go with the concensus - I'm looking forward to speaking to some of you guys at last.
  3. T

Another group chat ?...

Guys, every time I come in here there's no-one around, we should have a regular chat sesh. Posting's cool but you can't beat the real thing - and I'm in the UK which means I'd probably have to be up at 4 in the morning to speak to y'all ... let me know if you agree ...
  4. T

Things are too quiet here...

Call me controversial but I personally think the figure's crap ... here's an idea Hasbro - try something original that hasn't been done before, and do it well, most of their old vaders look like tellytubbies anyway ...
  5. T

ebay :)

Unbelievable ... I once saw a blue snag' on ebay UK for £10.00 ... and the sad thing was someone bargained it up to £13.00 ... could've kicked myself for not getting in on that one !
  6. T

Am I insane ?...

Why is it that whenever you think you've found a deal on some vintage fig's - it turns out that the photo you initially saw was nicer than the bent-legged paint scraped plastic mutants that arrive through the mail !!!... Call me mad but I've decided to re-buy my vintage collection from scratch...
  7. T

Hi there ...

Hi guys ... Tyrannus in the UK & I just joined today, love to hear from any customisers anywhere, particularly diorama fanatics - Looking forward to being a member here -