Search results

1. O

Toys R Us exclusive Death Star Mighty Beanz tin

I think he was joking because the "visible" bean was not visible. I was at TRU tonight and saw a Cars 4 pack that had no visible bean. Weird, I know and I almost bought just because. But there are packs out there like that and I think that's what Buzz meant he had....
  2. O

Buzz - thanks for the added info. and your offer. I think I will hold off and see what turns up on ebay. I also read the rumor of potential future releases so maybe some of these odd beanz will end up in those. I've been finding second wave packs on clearance at Kmart's here so I've got a good...
  3. O

Thanks for the info. This is what I thought but being late to the party and since any info. online is 2 years old I just wanted to make sure nothing had changed. So, I guess anything not on the U.S. pack lists was never released here - is this correct? If so, I guess we have to resort to...
  4. O

I'm having trouble finding anywhere some pack listings for where the Ultra Rare beans are coming out of like Dengar and Rancor Keeper, etc...) I'm in the US and am finding lots of pack still available at Kmarts on clearance. Is it possible to put together a set out of what is left out there...