Recent content by MprimeX

1. M

Revenge Of The Sith Figs

Yup. I think theres many older figures (POTJ-POTF) have execelent sculpted figures. I got a EIII. 55 Pilot Obi-wan kenobi and I just love his Scupture/Paint Job. *nods*
  2. M

Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thank you kindly for this website. I have used it to my advantage to check out all the actors who played roles in the original Trilogy. I technically wanted to check out the person who played the role of Boba fett in the empire strikes back and Return of the Jedi. I also wanted to find...
  3. M

The New Saga Figures - Discussion

personally I like the saga collection figures. I've got Han solo, Boba fett and Barada. :) and their all fantastic figures.
  4. M

Spider-Man 3 movie

I might not see it because I seen the first 2 and after awhile the whole making movies based on the marvel supper hero thing gets alittle old after making spider-man and X-men.
  5. M

Revenge Of The Sith Figs

I like the Episode III: Revenge of the sith figures alot better. I find they are better sculpted and better painted then the episode II: attack of the clones figures.
  6. M

#23 Senate Guard

I've only ever seen 1 Red senate Guard in the ROTS series. Never the blue...
  7. M

Uncle Owen Dead?

...That sucks... :(
  8. M

TRU Holo Yoda

I have never seen any Holographic Yoda figures at anytime when I went to my local Toys R Us. The closest thing I seen/bought from Toys R Us is a Holographic Emporer Palpatine figure.
  9. M

Favorite Character from the originals..

*shocked* Han solo and Darth vader are tied for Most popular amongst this forum? I never thought I'd see the day when Han solo is tied with Darth Vader. People has got to show Luke Skywalker and Boba fett more respect. I voted for Boba Fett. Though Darth Vader is my actual favorite character...
  10. M

Dioramas Are Awesome

I remember in the summer of 05' I was browsing the forums and I seen some dioramas you made They were some of the BEST Dioramas I've ever seen. and I've seen some good Dioramas. (Yeah, I know it says i registered sometime last week But I had another account here around the summer of 05' but I...
  11. M

My Collection

WOW. Your collection puts my collection to shame. I would post some pictures of my collection but it'd take me Hours to set everything in the right place. out of all collectors my age around my area I have the most figures. and I only buy between 1-2 figures per trip. It's alot more fun that...
  12. M

Wal-Mart

my local walmart didn't stay open till 12:00am it closed at the regular time. 9:30pm
  13. M

The New Saga Figures - Discussion

The only figure I was able to pick up for myself is the Han solo in carbonite. I havn't been able to see any Boba fetts because he is a very popular character so right now I only got han solo and I plan on keeping him in the package. and whats better is that I got the regular sized Han solo and...
  14. M

RoTs on VHS!?!

I thought the market quit selling VHS cassettes. what I mean is...all the latest movies only come out on DVD and PSP.
  15. M

Covert Ops Exclusive Clone Trooper

That clone trooper is awesome.