Recent content by manivannanv

1. M

Alternate Episode III script

Really Funny :)
  2. M

Rate & Review ROTS!

Movie was really impressive and satisfying. I agree with several of the view points above. It was chilling to see all the Jedi perish to quickly and all we had left are Yoda and Obi Wan. That was sad but very effective. All the lightsaber duels were awesome and the quality of the stunts...
  3. M

When did Vader realize Luke was his son?

Thanks, JediSearch! yeah, Tatooine is the last place that Vader wants to be. Episode III will probably make it a bit more clear! One more day!
  4. M

Funny! Maybe he did find out during christmas or when he got his cookie from the Double Dragon! I forgot about the fact that Vader was indeed taking shots at x-wings in the New Hope. That could have been one way he figured out that someone else is using the force. I was just being curious...
  5. M

Burger King ROTS toys

In our BK here, the toys cost 60 cents each! I've got all in the 2nd assortment. The X wing is cool. Still no Vader though. :fume: They said they have 6 per box and they usually run out pretty soon!
  6. M

I have been watching the original trilogy with my friend Mr. Jedi Search. THis question popped in my head when I saw TESB. I feel like between the New Hope and TESB, Vader must have known that Luke is indeed his son. I didn't see any interaction between them in New Hope. I was wondering when...
  7. M

ROTS Tickets

I 've got tickets for the 19th and the 20th also! But both are evening or night shows (7:00pm and 10:30pm respectively).
  8. M

Welcome manivannanv

Thanks, guys! I have been following a lot of the postings here for a while and justbeen lazy about joining. I would have even seen some of you at the Celebration III if not for the wait at the Store! But my friend has been egging me on to join. Thanks for the welcome and I have a lot more...