Recent content by Cb2K

1. C

ROTS Target Eclusive Clone Trooper

I had to get mine on ebay and they only offer I could win was for two. but its near retail price for both. then I sold one to a freind to recoup some of the money. and yes - I opend my target clone trooper. he's the same as the SA one but with the 'target logo'.
  2. C

The Parade of Unfortunate Star Wars Costumes

those are too funny and I remember seeing most of them at c3 too. glad "I" didn't waste film on them ;)
  3. C

Ány new 12" figures out?

I've seen 12" Anakin, Obi-wan, mace windu but I haven't seen the 12" clone troopers. What I AM interested in are the 12" Count Dooku, Superbattledoid.:D
  4. C

Saga's Latest Trio. Wave 5. Detailed Pictures And Review

well I think the scuplts are okay but I have no interset in OT figures. I want more ep1 and ep2 saga figures! Hasbro - Give me what I DON'T have! :)
  5. C

Dark Horse/WOTC contest

IF I win the Jorg figure, I'm going to give it a friend:vader:
  6. C

AOTC figure not yet made.

yes those are all very cool figures/characters and I hope they get made. The ones I'm most looking forward to are: Wat Tambor the techno union guy, Poggle the LEsser, Clieg Owen and Beru, Lama Su, Any Anakin with his robe - particulary with swoop bike, clone trooper with removable helmet. The...
  7. C

Who is your favorite character from E2?

Clone Troopers! Red clone troopers! Yellow clone troopers! Blue/green clone troopers!:guns:
  8. C

Who plays Jedi Outcast?

thanks for the replies. I am at the point where I have to get lando on to his ship then I will have to go check the fule lines but he keeps getting killed before i can get him onto the ship. I can take out most of the bad guys who enter the far end of the hanger but ususal a few come in throgh...
  9. C

Who plays Jedi Outcast?

yeah i download all my mods and skins from their site. The coolest thing I have is dooku's lightsaber. Hey, I'm at the part where I have to get lando onto his ship before he dies. I try it with the 'no target' cheat on and off but lando still dies. Any advice? It's the Nar Shadda starpad level...
  10. C

Clone Campaigns

a froiend of mine who GB plans to get it. It looks very cool and since clone troopers are VERY cool, it will be a ton of fun.
  11. C

The Best Line in EP II

when 3p0 calls r2 an idiot as they go after padme and anakin on Geonosis.:p
  12. C

Dark Horse/WOTC contest

yeah I entered so I could win the jorg figure for a friend.:yawn:
  13. C

Clone pop wallpapers

yeah I've seen them, mostly photoshopped images already out there. Not too bad but not great either.:sleep:
  14. C

Who plays Jedi Outcast?

I have been playing the game for about 2 months its a great game, involved and fun to play. But I'm only halfway through it. If anyone else plays, add your comments, cheats, mods and skins you've downloaded.
  15. C

Wookiee Cookiee's Word Chaos!

Okay Eri- oopsa I mean Wookie-Cookie, Im here, but I'm no good at these kinds of gaes but I joined just for you :D