X-Men movie

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm by no means a fashion expert, but the sleeveless leather jacket thing that the dude in the bottom picture is wearing is...bad (in a "not good" way).

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yes, that is SHadowCat. And yes, Colossus' vest looks goofy. But...it looks better than his old comic book costume would look. Just think if it were a giant red v-neck going all the way down to his waist. I for one, don't care to see too much Russian Man-Cleavage. :p

www.superherohype.com has a lot of promo photos of the characters, including Callisto, Psylocke, Beast, and the usual gang.

EV-9D9

New Recruit
I wish they had gone with a full-body suit of armor for Juggernaut, instead of that so obviously fake muscle suit. I mean, he has a full coverage suit in the cartoons....

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah....Juggernaut is the only character that looks kinda goofy to me. If it looked more like the comics, it probably wouldn't look any better, although I prefer the comic look. I guess I've never been a huge Juggernaut fan though. :p

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
It sure is looking quite good but it does have alot to live up to since X2 was sooo good. I'm not happy with the Juggernaut design though. Beast looks awesome :)

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Darth Aussie said:
Yeah i think Juggernaut could have been a larger guy.....
Well I don't think they could go much bigger without heavily relying on CGI or a bad costume job, and either way there's a fair chance that he wouldn't look too good.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Definitely could have gone with someone larger. As I mentioned before, Vinny Jones is great as a villian, but he's simply not physically large enough to convincingly portray anything like the comic character. It certainly would have been better with someone of a bigger physical scale......

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
maybe used one of the wrestler guys or someone in a body suit similar to the Thing character in FF movie. would have at least been closer to the comic..

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Spoiler.

Yeah. In addition also make its appearance a famous Wolverine-Colossus attack.