Whos going to C4?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Thats a nice alternative you've got there Mynock! Shame you cant make it, but then, it looks like I cant either. Ah well.

walking_carpet

New Recruit
I do plan on going. Got a room booked with a couple friends and all I need to do now is get my airline tix, which should be free thanks to Delta.

Jorge

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Everything has a crap exchange rate with the pound - its probably starting to effect their economy, so maybe there will be a change coming - hopefully in time for C Europe!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Darth Boru;71768 said:
Everything has a crap exchange rate with the pound - its probably starting to effect their economy, so maybe there will be a change coming - hopefully in time for C Europe!

Would be soo nice Boru....:D

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
I will definately be there as I live about 12 miles from the convention center. Let me know how people are hooking up.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
WC and I booked airfare today. Hotel arrangements have been in place...we're sharing a room with a friend..apparently right across from the convention center.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
darthskellington;72568 said:
WC and I booked airfare today. Hotel arrangements have been in place...we're sharing a room with a friend..apparently right across from the convention center.
George?

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Nice to see more people gping to C4. This will be my first Celebration and I hope to meet all of you there.

I arrive on the 23 via Philadelphia. I know that a group from PR is going via Texas on Continental.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I may still make the trip on my own, leave the kids at home :) Won't know for sure until practically the last minute, so it may be a wash-out anyway, in that there may not be any hotels left. Plans are always fluid, ready to change ;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
You might be able to share a room with a fellow Spy. I'd offer myself but room is already at capacity.

Sigh...yes Borsk....George.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
He's doing ok. He's working in Baton Rouge now...the New Orleans office isn't open full time yet. They are still repairing his family's house....which took on some flooding on the first floor (but no damage to his SW stuff....99% of he had on the second floor or attic). His girlfriend is supposed to come out to C4 this year, so he shouldn't be too starved for conversation. Although I'm sure he'd be happy to pick up the conversation about Java where you two left off at C3. ;)

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
darthskellington;72684 said:
Although I'm sure he'd be happy to pick up the conversation about Java where you two left off at C3. ;)

As a java programmer, I would like to see that conversation. :)

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Darth Boru;72681 said:
I'll work something out, no biggie whatever happens.

How is George?

I just checked my reservation, and in my room I also got a sofabed. I staying in a Residence Inn close to Manhattan beach. (About 30 mins from the Convention Center)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Glad to hear George is doing well. hopefully life will return completely to normal soon.

IG-PPO, I might well take you up on that most kind offer, thanks man!