Who played these characters ?

malskelton29

New Recruit
Hi guys

Been working through my Young Jedi cards, finding good images to create my own autograph cards - and found these few character cards who I could use, but don't have a clue who played them.

Diva Shaliqua
Naboo Bureaucrat
Naboo Officer

Also, the Rebel Commando team who storm the Endor bunker - anybody been identified among them yet ?

Thanks

Mal Skelton

Attachments

• diva shaliqua.jpg
    diva shaliqua.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,483
  • naboo bureaucrat.jpg
    naboo bureaucrat.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 929
  • BATTLE PLANNER.jpg
    BATTLE PLANNER.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 909

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Huh. I've never even seen any of them before...

As for the Rebel Commando team, I just know that one was Frank Henson - also a Stormtrooper/Biker Scout.

malskelton29

New Recruit
Thanks for the heads up on Frank Henson. I looked at Wattographs recent signers and saw which Rebel Commando he played - now I need to find a decent photo showing his head & shoulders ( to make my cards ).

Do you know if such a photo exists or if he featured on any of Decipher's CCG cards ?

With regards to the Ep I characters I highlighted - I think all of them are quite obvious in the film ( not hidden away in deleted scenes etc ). The blue haired Diva is in the background of Jabba's balcony during the Boonta Eve Podrace ( alongside another spiky haired diva ). It just seems strange that they have screen time and a CCG card but the actress hasn't been identified.

Mal Skelton