What is your favorite reality show?

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Personally I think ALL "reality" shows should be banned, or at least given their own channel, along with sport, so they aren't clogging up the timeslots for real shows. Just like WWE wrestling (or whatever they call it this week), "reality" shows are all either scripted / fake or based purely on popularity rather than any real talent ... basically whoever the 12 year old girls have a crush on will win the TXT vote. Down here in New Zealand we often have to suffer through two, three or even four versions (US, New Zealand, Australian, and UK), plus the inevitable clones from other networks. :(

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
I agree totally. They churn all that garbage out because it is so cheap to produce and takes very little creativity or writing talent. It is the bane of television.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Amazing Race and the Apprentice (Celebrity and the Normal one). I only watch American Idol when they do the bad auditions. Used to watch Survivor but I haven seen an episode in years. Started to watch The Voice to see where it goes.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I always seem to miss The Amazing Race, because since the switch to HD our CBS signal is iffy, but I used to watch it all the time.

I do watch American Idol, I miss Simon this season but I have liked the contestants this year.:whistle: