Variants And Errors Picturethon

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
<CENTER>VARIATIONS AND ERRORS PICTURETHON PART I
A VISUAL GUIDE TO THE DIFFERENT STATES OF A FIGURE
</CENTER>

Since its very beginning the Saga line has been delivering a variety of errors and variants never seen before. It seems as with every new figure that gets released an "altered state" of that same figure will follow; we could practically bet on it with our eyes closed.

Whether in the form of just one variant, such as the Jango Fett Final Battle with the firing effect pointing up or down to more abundant ones such as Bespin Luke's four hand variations to errors dealing with unpainted outfits, blue or red T visors, body parts, extra text, missing letters, etc., etc., etc., the Saga line has proven to be honoring all sorts of oddities.

Many of you are finding hard to keep track of so much in so little time, thus I've decided to make things a little easier for those variation hunters out there and as an addition to our written Variations guide, offer you a visual tour, clearly showing through very detailed pictures, the main errors and variants Saga has been putting out. As an extra I have also included some variants dealing with POTJ and the sneak peek figures. As more sculpts are released and more unusual discoveries are made, they will be added to this guide for everyone to see

Although the majority of the pictures are from my own collection, I'd like to thank those who contributed with their own shots and helped make this guide possible. My deepest thanks go to the Lone Clone, Anubisdeath, Saberswrath, Jedispirits2 and others. Thank you guys, you rock!

Now, grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage, get comfortable in your chair and enjoy over 81 pictures of the many differences within the line. Click here and have fun!

<CENTER>Ishi Tib</CENTER>

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
POTJ BESPIN GUARD

Attachments

• xxvaria.jpg
    xxvaria.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 568