Vader gets stolen

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
This is from the Brief News column in a recent copy of The New Zealand Herald (the national newspaper) ...

The staff of Burger King Invercargill arrived at work on Sunday morning to find that the large blow-up Darth Vader figure perched on the roof of the restaurant had been stolen. Burger King want it back and they're prepared to offer a whopper of a reward to get it. Glenn Corbett, Burger King New Zealand's general manager, says there's a year's worth of Whopper burgers for anyone returning the inflatable Darth.
A year's supply of Whopper burgers or a "rare" inflatable Vader ... well that's an easy choice - I'd keep the Vader!

And, no I didn't steal it. Invercargill is WAY at the other end of the country.

:)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Actually, it has been very stormy here in New Zealand for the last week or so, so it's possible that it could of "flown away" if it hadn't been tied down properly. :)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
"Force" of the wind huh?.....btw Buzz you wouldn't take up the free burgers?....lol..i'm not really a fan of them either...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I've never been inside a Burger King place, so I've never tried their burgers, but even if they were THE best burgers on the planet I'd prefer to have the "rare" inflatable Vader in my collection ... then I could sell it on scamBay for piles of money. ;)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Imagine if it did 'fly away'.........

Little old lady hears a noise outside, tweaks back the curtains......

HUGE vader head looking back at here, saber swaying in the wind....... ;)

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
What ever do you mean officer? What's a "V a d e r"... Oh, this!?! This is my black inflatable... Star Wars... Love... Ahhh, never mind... :saber: