Upstate New York - Cloud City Comics Holiday Sale

Huge Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Simpson’s and Comic Sale

My local comic shop, Cloud City Comics & Toys, recently acquired a rather large Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Simpsons collection to provide Holiday gifts for its customers.

This Friday, Saturday and Sunday (December 3rd, 4th and 5th), Cloud City is having a huge sale to help get these items in the hands of collectors before Christmas.

I personally know the collector whom sold this collection and he was a MOC completist with pretty much every variant you could want (i.e. EP1 Anakin Naboo with or without New Sticker, AOTC with or without inserts, Force Battlers with Sabers on Left vs Right). There are Star Wars figures from the POFT2 line all the way through the first Clone Wars/Saga waves; Galactic Heroes through about 2006 including playsets (some as recent as 2009); Midsized Vehicles (B-Wing, Jedi Star Fighters, etc.), 12” Line; All the exclusives, box sets, mail aways from this time range; Titanium Vehicles, Role Play Weapons. You want it, it is there.

The LOTR and Simpsons line are very impressive as well; all complete and all in great shape.

Here are some of the Sale details:

- 20% Off ALL Toys and Statues;
- Back Issues 50% Off;
- Graphic Novels 30% Off;
- Normal $1 Comics are 3 for $1;
- Normal $10 Comics are 3 for $10; and
- Everything Else is 20% Off.

Plus, for every $5 you spend you will get a raffle ticket for a prize drawing on Sunday for convention swag, signed comics, etc.

It is first come first serve, so try and get there early; you will not be disappointed.

Cloud City Comics & Toys
3216 Erie Boulevard East
Syracuse, NY 13214-1204

(315) 449-0880