Update for ROTS DVD Figs and the DVD!!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Kmart has the DVD 3 packs at $25.94. (after sale $29.94) starting Thursday.
Also ROTS DVD with limited edition slip case $28.94 (cheapest price i'ver seen around but i haven't checked Big W yet...)
Sanity has it for $29.99.
Target $32.95

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
No I do not. I'm not that up on DVD's. I asked a friend who is a big time DVD collector and he mentioned region 1 or 9 would work. Just thought I'd ask. I thought the slip sleeve was a better exclusive as compared to the coin and 'bonus' DVD offer here.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Probably the same. looks rather nice but i'd rather have the movie at a reduced price instead of all the "exclusive" things, wouldn't you?

DA

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Yup, the slip case looks like the best of the 'exclusives', although thats not saying much.

btw, most DVD's can be set to region free real easy, many with a sequence on the remote :) Punch your make/model into any search engine along with the words 'free' and you'll have no trouble.

Region settings never made any sense to me. They were originally intended to allow the movie industry release a movie and promote it in one region and then move on to the next. With most big movies getting global releases, that thinking no longer applies, so they should just discontinue the practise.

Right, off the soap box now ;)