Ultra Figure Giveaway

Barada

Saboteur
050704.ultranews.jpg
Win the new Ultra Jabba's Denizens three-pack and Ewok with Glider sponsored by Legends.

You may register for this contest by sending us an e-mail, including Ultra Giveaway in the subject line, and your first and last name in the body. You may only register once. Duplicate entries will disqualify ALL entries. The winner will be announced in the Espionage Report next Monday, May 17 and you will have one week to claim your prize.

mynock11

Sith Medic
Barada said:
Why do you say that? Did the message get sent back to you?

Barada

No, Im pretty sure i put my name in the subject line instead of the body . im so used to doing it that way.. so thats what i meant by that..

Barada

Saboteur
mynock11 said:
No, Im pretty sure i put my name in the subject line instead of the body . im so used to doing it that way.. so thats what i meant by that..

Alright, send me a PM with your name Mynock. Because you have let me know the situation, if your name is not there with the rest of the entries I'll add it to the list.

As a general note to everyone reading this, I have asked for Ultra Giveaway to be in the subject line quite simply because I get so much spam that my filter misses, that this would be a surefire way for me to know not to delete the entry.

Good luck to everyone.

Barada

mynock11

Sith Medic
I did put the right thing in the subject line just added my name there also but i will send you a pm with my name in it.

DarkJediCB

Sith Trooper
Barada said:
Anyone else had this problem?

Barada

My email got bounced back as well.

This is the response I got:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<barada@thebothanspy.com>
(reason: 554 Service unavailable; Client host [64.200.180.10] blocked using dynablock.excite.com; Your messag...ed regarding the IP address you're using or your ISP. See http://blackholes.excite.com/ Error: WS-02)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to xmxpita.excite.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<*********@excite.com>
<<< 554 Service unavailable; Client host [64.200.180.10] blocked using dynablock.excite.com; Your message could not be delivered due to complaints we received regarding the IP address you're using or your ISP. See http://blackholes.excite.com/ Error: WS-02
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
Reporting-MTA: dns; autobot.isdlab.com
Received-From-MTA: DNS; vlan1-1.bigip2.nyc.untd.com
Arrival-Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:34:06 -0500

I blocked out your personal email address for privacy.

Barada

Saboteur
Looks like my email filter is disallowing some messages. I am trying to fix the problem, but in the meantime, please feel free everyone to send me a PM in addition to emails. The rules will remain the same, except it will be via PM instead. I will make an exception to the multiple entry rule, allowing for one PM in addition to the email. Multiple PM's will still disqualify all entries for that person.

I apologize for the problems, but I think this solution will work out okay.

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Hard to say Jaguar. I don't know your real name, so that makes it hard to know if anyone's in particular came through. There are one or two people who's email addresses contain their screen name, and there's a couple of people I know personally, but in general, I can't really answer this.

Like I said earlier, shoot me a PM with the same info. It'll make sure I got it then.

Believe me, the next giveaway I'll be using a different email address where I can at least edit the spam filter to allow the subject line.

Barada

Jaguar

New Recruit
Okaydoke. It doesn't really matter, my email provider said it got sent out. In case you're curious, my email address starts with this screenname.