C/o Kerner Optical LLC
90 Windward Way
San Rafael, CA 94901
USA

RYAN-J

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
RYAN-J;78499 said:
Man! I Got my first 2008 RTS today from Star Wars actor Salo Gardner. :( It said:

RETURN TO SENDER :(
UNKNOWN REASON :(
UNABLE TO FORWARD
:(

Someone also wrote this on the envelope:

Please Redirect to:

Tudor Cottage
Tenterton Grove
Hendon
NW4 1TH
London
United Kingdom

Do you guys think I should try sending it there? or did the Post Office try that address too and it still didn't go through, so they sent it back to me? Any help on this would be appreciated! :)

Salo Gardner RTS Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Salo_Gardner_RTS.jpg

Sent: September 25th 2007
Replied: January 15th 2008
Days Taken: 113

Address used:

Mr. Salo Gardner
C/O The Casting Network
2nd Floor
10 Claremont Road
Surbiton
Surrey KT6 4QU
UK

RYAN-J :D

I was about to send him a request, did you ever get a response from Salo Gardner?

Skywalker

New Recruit
Salo won't sign for free as far as I know. I even remember first he said he wasn't in Star Wars, now he says he was. However, he's a client of that crappy conventionguests website and several people there won't sign. And conventionguests.com isn't happy if their clients getting fanmail at all:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]Our clients joined this site to meet like-minded film fans and take pressure of their Agents. Forwarding fan mail can annoy agents - minimising work offers to the Artist and interfering with their livelihood. Occasionaly mail has been forwarded but opened - even when marked Personal. So please do not write to their agents directly or they may be asked to be removed from the sites. Thanks for your consideration. Convention-Guests.com.[/FONT]

Maybe they should write instead "don't send fanmail, we just sell the autographs for an awful lot of money." ;)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Vader Nation;82815 said:
I was about to send him a request, did you ever get a response from Salo Gardner?

No, I never re-sent my letter to the new address on the envelope. I was going to, but changed my mind.

RYAN-J