TRU Holo Yoda

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
No TRU here, no holo Yoda, no SW.....wwwwaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!

Ah well, some ebay scalper is gonna get me again <sigh>

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Went today and there was nothing!!!! On a side note, Kohls had figures 37-40, but I passed because they were $8!!!!!!!!!!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Yoda Man said:
Went today and there was nothing!!!! On a side note, Kohls had figures 37-40, but I passed because they were $8!!!!!!!!!!

i "heard" that kohls will price match.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Darth Boru said:
No TRU here, no holo Yoda, no SW.....wwwwaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!

Ah well, some ebay scalper is gonna get me again <sigh>
Evidently the Yoda figure (and some others?) was being sold at the Armageddon expo here in New Zealand for only NZ$10 - that's about US$7. Normally 3 3/4" figures are almost twice that price here. Expect to see a few of those appearing on ScamBay soon. :(

Yoda Man

New Recruit
YES! Just went to my TRU and they weren't selling the Yoda's individually so I had to buy $25 dollars worth! It was at closing time yesterday on the last day so I just bouight a 25 dollar ship. I didn't really want it, so I returned. I got all my money back. So, I just got a Holo Yoda for free!!!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Times Square TRU had a truckload of Holo Yodas when i was there. Peg upon Peg of them...Up the back behind the giant T Rex. they had them down for $9.99 each but i'm sure the $25 buying stuff, get one (Yoda) free should still be going.....

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
danit! I havn't known ROTS figures were being sold until Thursday April, 21st, 2005 around 3:30pm after school ended.

then I found out at my local TRU, They didn't have any more Holo Yoda...they sold out first day... :'(

MprimeX

Notorious Bounty Hunter
I have never seen any Holographic Yoda figures at anytime when I went to my local Toys R Us. The closest thing I seen/bought from Toys R Us is a Holographic Emporer Palpatine figure.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I wanted the Yoda the most. I didn't get one because I bought all the figures that were out at that time and then the promotion started. There was nothing I would spend 30 bucks on just for the figure. I was banking on a TRU selling them individually for 10 bucks like they have done with every other promotion.