Trailer speculation

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
First off, here's the trailer if you haven't seen it:

Secondly, a lot of people seem convinced that the robotic hand touching R2-D2 at the 1:40 mark belongs to Luke Skywalker.

Here's my speculation:

sw_spec.png

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I've got the latest trailer set-up to download (probably Thursday evening since I can leave the computer running longer).

According to the local newspaper today, ticket websites in the US and England broke down under the strain, and even in New Zealand they sold NZ$175,000 of tickets in just four hours.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Here's someone's attempt to put together every shot from all of the teasers/trailers in the order they *think* they go in:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I've got the latest trailer set-up to download (probably Thursday evening since I can leave the computer running longer).

According to the local newspaper today, ticket websites in the US and England broke down under the strain, and even in New Zealand they sold NZ$175,000 of tickets in just four hours.
All the US ticket sites had issues after the trailer aired. They weren't completely unusable for that long though. I could have gotten tickets at the time.

Pre-ordering isn't in the cards for me since I'm not sure what city I'll be in for opening day.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Yeah, since Warren and I both work retail, we'll just have to wait and see what days off we have. He regularly starts work at 10pm, so we can't even get midnight passes.