Toys R Us Value Packs

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'm by now everyone has heard of the vehicle value packs available at Toys R Us. These include two vehicles shrink wrapped together for $39.99. They were on sale for $19.99 today, and I'm sure most stores in big cities sold out. Aside from being an awesome sale price, these included two of the rarer vehicles that did not ship in any quantity to the US: The AV-7 Mobile Cannon and the Mandalorian Assault Transport.

Upon opening, I have to say that both are awesome toys...the Mobile Cannon being especially cool for diorama builders looking to fill in any Clone Wars battle scene.

8213137970_b69b1e19c3_b.jpg

8213135834_2219118e55_b.jpg

8212050373_609b34eb46_b.jpg

8213142218_b1e2c0985f_b.jpg

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
That's a great price. I've seen a few of those vehicles and others over here (although not the Mandalorian one), but not in huge numbers.

The Farmers chain of stores here in New Zealand currently have the smaller 3 3/4" vehicle & figure packs at the bargain price of NZ$9.99 (US$8.23) each (saving NZ$25 (US$20.60) each), but again not in huge numbers and the packs seem to vary from branch to branch. One person reported picking up two Y-wing Scout Bombers.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
That's an awesome price on those mini vehicles. We typically pay about $17.00 US for them....unless you can catch a sale. Some of the bargain stores have been getting older ones for about $9.99 though...which is much more to my liking.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah, the Mobile cannon had limited release. However, the Mando shuttle however was "never" released in the US. I say that, but it probably popped up in a few locations here and there.