Front

Attachments

• tie interceptor front view with pilot.jpg
    tie interceptor front view with pilot.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 390

vfermi

Consultant
J & photoshop

Damn J is getting good with the photoshop... Nice work on the Montage!

Im getting another T/I to open SOON! Cant wait to see the wobbly headed tie pilot. Even skinny punk xwing luke could knock his block off... :evil:

Also I want to see how "safe" the new wings are...glad to see that big H has the kids in mind...you know how many of these toys THEY buy :hurl:

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
HEY V, WHAT'S UP?
GLAD YOU LIKED THE PICS. YEAH, I TELL YOU PHOTOSHOP IS MY SECOND HOBBY NOW:p
THE WINGS ON THE TIE LEAVE A LOT TO WISH FOR. THE FLEXIBLE PLASTIC USED FOR THEIR CONSTRUCTION MAKES THEM GO OUT OF SHAPE (NOT STRAIGHT) EVEN AS SOON AS THEY ARE PULLED OUT OF THE BOX. THIS IS MINIMAL OF COURSE BUT KIND OF MAKES YOU THINK IT TWICE BEFORE SHELLING OUT ANOTHER $30.00 BUCKS IF YOU COLLECT TWO OF EACH ITEM, AS YOU KNOW I DO.
I'M SURE HASBRO COULD HAD DONE A LOT BETTER WITH THE MATERIALS USED FOR ITS CONSTRUCTION AND ITS DESIGN.
THE PILOT, WELL...BESIDES BEING AN EXACT COPY OF THE PREVIOUS ONE, WHY IN GOD'S WORLD DID THEY ARTICULATE HIS KNEES. THIS " WOBBLY HEADED PILOT" AS YOU WELL CALL HIM, CAN ONLY BE SEATED IN THE TIE'S COCKPIT WITH HIS LEGS STRAIGHT, SO THE EXTRA ARTICULATION THERE IS USELESS..UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO POSE HIM OUTSIDE THE SHIP AS IF HE WAS READY TO DO IT IN THE WOODS WITHOUT TOUCHING THE GRASS :evil:
....TO SLEEP I GO AGAIN...:sleep:

BarneyFife

New Recruit
Once, i get my Y-wing, i am gonna dig my interceptor outa da box. Not until then, becuase i may need it for trading currency, should come today though, hopefully at any rate.

Redleader

New Recruit
Baney good to hear you're finally getting your ywing.

The wings on my TIE Interceptor aren't flexing enough that I can notice it. My pilot's head though.....one small bump and it'll probably roll right off!

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Great pics, Ishi. I see you have a steady hand with Photoshop. Congrats.....A lot better than I can do with Photoshop.
Just a comment on the human engineering or should I say, the lack of.. on the Interceptor pilot's vision. In the event of an attack at 1,5, 7 or 11 O'Clock, how does the Tie Pilot see his attacker?
I think that until the Interceptors go on clearance and I got a cheapie to open, I'll keep mine in the box.