Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No Comment. I like it either way

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Well, I finally voted. I've decided I still like the site, and will stick around :D

Now that everything is basically up and running, the site is 110% better than before, but it's still the same old Spy. :)

I'm even used to the new smilies, which bugged me at first. The quick-reply is a god-send. I love the arcade too, except for the part where some loser named Borsk keeps stealing my Snake Trophy ;)

Excellent job Borsk!

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
HAving been away for about 4 months,the new look seems great to me. The additions, like the games are fantastic (although not very easy with my dodgy mouse - need a new one!). One thing I can't find is the 'view new posts since last visit' button. Presumably its staring me in the face......hints anyone?

I love the new look now. It takes a bit of time to get used to and there are alot of changes.

imo the transition might have been a bit easier on some of us if it was done in a few shots. Like some things one week and some more the next. I don't know if that idea is possible, but there was a massive wave of new things that happened and it was a bit overwhelming for an old fart like myself to swallow in one shot.

A+ on the changes. :)