TBS Fan Choice Figure #1

Which of these figures do you want to see in the near future the most???

• Barriss Offee Jedi Padawan

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Elan Sleazebaggano (The Deathstick Man)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • WA-7 Dexter's Droid Waitress

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Jocasta Nu Director of the Jedi Archives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poggle The Lesser Geonosian Archduke

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I got the idea for a Fan Choice Figure on The Bothan Spy to see what figures are most wanted around here. Just come vote in the poll for the figure you would most want to see in the near future. Even though your vote does not mean much to people over at Hasbro, it gives us a good opportunity to see what people want. Our first figures are......................

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
My vote is for Poggle, but i think Hasbro will make him without any influence from the fans.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Since some of these characters are somewhat far out, here are pics.

BARRISS OFFEE

Attachments

• barriss offee.jpg
    barriss offee.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 338

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i would say that WA-7 has a good chance, just because there have very few droids made for AOTC... I think that Elan Sleazebaggano is a long shot for sure.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I think it is the exact opposite Am Shak. The deathstick part in the movie was funny and everyone I know loved it. WA-7 just had a loud annoying voice that said "Do you want a cup of Jala Juice?"

Barada

Saboteur
Elan had one of the funniest scenes in the movie, but when you think about it, he would make one boring figure. You might as well name the figure something like "Elan Sleazebaggano - Pegwarmer". With all the Geonosians Hasbro has already made, I'd say Poggle has the best shot, and the droid, like AmShak said, would be one of only a select few droids made for the line. The other characters are humans in different costumes. Good for dioramas, but they wouldn't move after the first couple of weeks of release.

Barada

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Well, maybe Jocasta, Elan and Barriss Offee (who looks too much like luminara unduli) are a bit boring but nevertheless, wouldn't all of you like to see some boring figures to put in not boring dioramas. The Royal Guard had already been made and it is entirely red which makes it very boring. The only reason they made it was most likely for dioramas.

Nightwing

New Recruit
yes the royal guard has been made in the POTF@ line- and was one of the worst figures ever, IMO. It had no feet fer crying out loud!!!! It was time for a makeover for that figure And what do you expect the color of the Royal guard's uniform to be- pink with yellow dots? It's true to the movie- and one of my fave figures!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
they're re-done all of the troopers except the snowtrooper... perhaps he is next?

Barada

Saboteur
Yup, would like to see them all eventually. Just saying I'd like to see Poggle and WA-7 first out of that list, and that they would probably be at the top of Hasbro's list as well.

As for the Snowtrooper, AmShak, I have heard some rumors of that being released possibly next year.:)

Barada

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
My vote is for Barriss Offee.

I don't like Geonosians at all let alone the head Geo ZZ Top fan
Jocasta Nu is about as interesting as Motorsport:yawn:
Elan is still the soap opera actor he was 8 years ago:guns:
WA-7 is just plain pants:sleep:

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Why Barriss when they already made Luminara? I guess they look good together in dioramas but wouldnt you like to see a more "different" fig made. Those two look the same

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Go Poggle! .....and maybe if you want, WA-7 and the other waitress in Dexters diner ( i think Bagwa was her last name ,not sure on the first ) and Dex himself in a three pack and diner playset..

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
Originally posted by CoruscantCosta
Why Barriss when they already made Luminara? I guess they look good together in dioramas but wouldnt you like to see a more "different" fig made. Those two look the same

Yes I would like different figures but I picked IMO the best of a bad bunch.
There are many possibilities from clones, new species etc.
here are a few I would like;
Wat Tambor
Coleman Trebor
Sly Moore
Generic Dug
Banking clan bloke

I just find the human figs of minor characters less interesting than alien minor characters. This is not to say that being a completeist I would not buy them all if they were released, they would just be lower down the priority list.