Target

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Just saw the following figures at two different Targets....

Clone Wars Yoda
Clone Wars Anakin
Ark Clone Trooper
Waitress Droid
NEw Emperor
Trebor Coleman
2nd sets of the scene packs - Jedis and geonosian war room

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
target continues to let the new figures flow as i came across the following figures just a few hours ago ....

Lt. Dannl Faytonni (anthony daniels)
WA-7 (Waitress Droid)
Wat Tambor
The Emperor
New (old) Luke (Tatooine)

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Yesterday, I found the oddest thing here. They had about ten each of Darth Tyranus, Han (Hoth), Ani(Marriage), 20 red clones, and 1 Obi arena. It was just fascinating seeing so many figures.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Today I found a War Room part 2, but it was too expensive for me and it was in bad condition and Gunray's head was floating in the box.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
from NOV. 2-8 all CW figures are 3.99. Lucky for me, my store had hard to find 2003 figures(NON CW) and charged them as CW. Discounts for me!!!!!!!!:D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
target currently has the A-Wing and 12" Leia w/ speeder bike on sale although it's not much of a sale. You can look to save about a $1 on the A-Wing and $2-$3 on the leia.

they are also not starting to stock Anankin's starfighter.

they are also a good place to look for some of the newer gold saga figures.

aceface

Junior Spy
Looks like it's clearance time at Target again.

This morning I found both Anakin's Starfighter and the Geonosian Fighter marked down to $13.98. A number of LEGO sets were also marked down, unfortunately, none of them were Star Wars sets ... yet. I did notice a number of employees in the aisles with scanners...

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yes, i saw anakin's speeder marked down today along with the scene packs (which have been marked down 1/2 off for a week or two around here).

another interesting find i had at a target not too long ago, was finding the Saga A-Wing w/ pilot for 1/2 price. Up until then, i hadn't seen one of those in a target for quite some time. at the time, they probably had 10-15 of them, so watch those back endcaps.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
UPDATE
New figures showing up including the ones in the 60s
Figure cups are showing up all over the place in my area. They have the new ones, the yoda wave and the grievous wave. Now they are all programmed correctly and all now scan at 12.99
Unleashed figures are on clearance. The obi wave is down to 7.50 (50% off) and the assaj wave is down to 10.00 (33% off)(At least at the three stores in my area I went to.) I'm assuming they're cheaper due to the postponement of the line

Yoda Man

New Recruit
More new figs are still showing up. Also more clearances. Figs and cups are now 11.59 and deluxe figs are 8.50, including the latest deluxe fig

Yoda Man

New Recruit
The collector cases are now 6.99 (30%off) and my local target is now no longer selling the mustafar figs in the collector cases. They are seriously charging 12.99 for a figure with a cooler paint job. And a bit off topic, TRU is selling anakin force FX sabers for 99.99

Yoda Man

New Recruit
2.50 now for all figs. SAdly I missed the last wookie (68). Only one I didn't get. Excluding the elusive Shadow trooper. I'm also upset at my Walmart. They have had nothing new in forever. I never got the twins and mine is so crappy. They pulled the early bird figs when they were clearance everywhere else, and just now put them back on the shelves for $30, just because the date has been extended!