Target

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I'd like to start a thread for each store that contains info on what everyone is finding at these stores as far as new or HTF items.

I have seen Ephant Mon, Padme (droid factory), Eeth Koth(SAGA), Tusken Raider(Camp Ambush), Obi-Wan (Arena Battle) and Darth Tyranus at various stores.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
They started stocking the new Boba Fett, Hoth Han, Mynock Chewie, Wind-up Mace, Bionic Anakin and Wax R2

bedlam412

Scoundrel
Bry ... keep an eye out at target and walmart ... found some new figs there this weekend ... han, chewie, anakin, obi-wan, tyranus, and R2 ... happy hunting!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I can't say that I have seen anything new at the walmarts but i saw the solo/chewie/crappy r2/anakin/etc wave again at target this last monday. I would check your local targets on sundays and mondays.

bedlam412

Scoundrel
Interesting that you should refer to him as "crappy R2" ... when I saw it in the package I thought to myself "boy did they do a crappy job with the sculpt on this one"

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yes, you could say that i am not impressed with this R2 and some of the other figs in this group have me puzzled as well as to what hasbro is doing.

My KB, closed. Got a Jedi Starfighter for $4, 12" Clone for $4 and Anakins Speeder for $2.50. before they closed they still had only 4/23 figs. They closed last month...

bedlam412

Scoundrel
Total bummer Bry ... was in NJ this weekend for Mother's Day ... ran by 2 Targets, 2 TRU's and 2 Wal-Marts .... absolutely nothing!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
check your targets

i just saw several of each of these at two different targets in my area ....

aayla
barris
yoda and chian
new imperial officers
red battle droid
ashla and jempa
lama su
both of the new deluxe

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I had friends telling me that they were finding the new "gold" carded repacked figures at Super Targets. Today i found these figures at normal target stores. This includes The Alderaan Han, Captive Leia, Theed Maul, Padme's Secret, Wat Tambor and Coleman Trebor.

Also hanging on the pegs were aayla, barris, yoda and chian, red battle droid, ashla and jempa and Lama Su

So, check your targets before the weekend.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Accessory sets marked down to $6 - $8 depending upon the store. They also had a couple of New Red Battle Droids which tells me they are still getting more new figures.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I checked two targets this morning .... One had restocked the Aayla/Barris wave and the other had the new Gold card Luke, Vader, 3PO, Jango and Snowtrooper as well as the crappy R2, Hoth Han and Chewie.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Checked Target in Longview, TX hoping to find new figs. Didn't look like they ever had any. However, they did have:

AAT (Federation Tank)
Blue Jedi Starfighter
Command Gunship (If only I had a spare $30 :(

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
If they haven't already done this in your area, they should be changing the aisles up in the toy department which i hope means more new figs. All of the targets in my area have been getting new figures although they are not consistant in which new figures they are getting or putting out.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Target continues to put out new product, although in small amounts.

Although most of the figures were gone by the time i got there, the Targets in my area have restocked the gold card saga figures as well as added the new 3pack movie scenes (jedi council and war room). They have also added the Clone War gun ship which i had not seen at Target before. They still had the Clone Wars Jedi Starship with the Saga Jedi Starship marked down to just under $10. The Saga Deluxe figures are still marked down at just under $7 and I would expect them to get another mark down sometime this week.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Target continues to let the new product trickle out through it's stores with new figures and the new scene packs.

They have also makred all of their clearance down to it's final price (any clearance item with a price that ends with a "4" is at it's lowest price). So you can pick up a saga starfighter for $5.04 is there are any left.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Target is getting in old 2003 figures!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are from wave Saga Collection 2 Wave 10 Alternate which consists of old and new 2003 figures. Here are the pics of the figures that are in it.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
here they are

Attachments

• hs84861k5.jpeg
    hs84861k5.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 381