Steins

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
There were 3 applause steins to my knowledge, one for each OTC movie. There was also a 'special edition' that came out when the movies were re-released in the late 90's.

A company called 'Dram Tree' produced the more ellaborate steins with pewter figures on the lid - Yoda, Boba Fett and Darth Vader.

Below are some photos of these. Don't have a Vader sadly - anyone who does, contact me, we need to talk ;)

Attachments

• DSCF0042.JPG
    DSCF0042.JPG
    358.1 KB · Views: 266
  • DSCF0041.JPG
    DSCF0041.JPG
    348.6 KB · Views: 266
  • DSCF0044.JPG
    DSCF0044.JPG
    355.7 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCF0045.JPG
    DSCF0045.JPG
    358.4 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCF0046.JPG
    DSCF0046.JPG
    354.2 KB · Views: 257

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I have the Special Edition one and another. I think it's more of a mug though, without the lid. It has a picture of OBi-Wan, Han, Chewie and Luke I think in the Falcon. Don't have a Vader :( or any of the others. Nice collection.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Here's a pic of the stein from rebelscum. They look great, but I would never spend 75 dollars on a mug

Attachments

• SWsteinvaderloose.jpg
    SWsteinvaderloose.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 250

Barada

Saboteur
I have one, which I think was an exclusive from Avon Canada or something. My sister bought it for me when the SE came out, and I have only opened it once. It has a pewter Vader (I believe) on top.

I'll have to dig around and try to find it - it's still sealed in its box.

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Jedi Freezeman said:
I have the Special Edition one and another. I think it's more of a mug though, without the lid. It has a picture of OBi-Wan, Han, Chewie and Luke I think in the Falcon. Don't have a Vader :( or any of the others. Nice collection.

Yeah, I seem to remember some lidless ones...one for each of the three movies. They were mostly an off-white ceramic with embossed details...like space dogfights or stuff, and a silkscreened image from an OT movie.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
The ones I have were gifts. Not looking to complete set or anything. But one mug I have seen and have thought about picking up is a tankard sculpted by Jim Rumph and released by California Original- there were 3 I guess. I think the Chewbacca is very cool.

Barada

Saboteur
Finally found my stein, and took some pics.

The back of the box says it was made in Brazil in 1998, for the SE release, and is an exclusive for Avon Canada. That doesn't explain how Boru seems to have the same one in Ireland, unless he bought it from here...

00StarWarsStein1.jpg

00StarWarsStein2.jpg

00StarWarsStein3.jpg

00StarWarsStein4.jpg

00StarWarsStein5.jpg

Enjoy.

Barada