Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
sub_image8.jpg

The first exhibition of its kind, Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination, combines costumes and props from all six Star Wars films with real-world technologies, video interviews with filmmakers, scientists and engineers, and two large Engineering Design Labs where visitors can build and test speeders and robots.

Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
Exhibit Dates are June 9 - September 3, 2007
Hours are Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Exhibit admittance times are available in 15-minute increments. Last ticket sold at 7:30 p.m.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
This is what i mentioned in a different thread. The dates are earlier than i had originally thought, so i'm not sure if this is something i will catch or not.

has anyone else seen this exhibit or want to?

scifirefly

New Recruit
I went to see that exhibit in Columbus, Ohio, and it was really awesome. Unfortunately, neither I nor my boyfriend brought a camera :(

Did you wait in line for the Millenium Falcon ride? It was short, but really cool to be sitting in the cockpit watching the stars fly by...

scifirefly (hello! I'm not on here much)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Thye didn't have the Falcon ride in Fort Worth :( The exhibits were really great though. I also went to the Magic of Myth tour in Houston several years ago, which was similar and featured mumerous classic costumes and concept art. Both great exhibits. :)