Star Wars Video Games

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
might be they're buzzed on junk food too. They would have been brought up on the stuff, whereas we older beings didn't necessarily begin our diet of chemicals until slightly later in life ;)

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Darth Boru said:
might be they're buzzed on junk food too. They would have been brought up on the stuff, whereas we older beings didn't necessarily begin our diet of chemicals until slightly later in life ;)
You can always try drinking a couple of cups of coffee before you play... Don't know if it'll do much good, but it would be fun to try!
icon10.gif

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
I have really been enjoying it. I am almost finished with Knights of the Old Republic following the Light path. I plan to run through the Dark Path after that. The video is fantastic. The video card is an ATI X600 ALL-IN-WONDER, I have been using the computer as a PVR, and I get really good quality playback.

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Completed the Light Path, I have now started over with a new character following the Dark Path. The game has really been addictive. I have found myself at the computer for 4 hours at a time, and it is really hard to stop playing. I see why it got the "Game of the Year" award.