Star Wars Sudoku puzzle

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Here's a new puzzle just for fun. :)

macewindusudoku9db.jpg

Maybe a Count Dooku Sudoku would have been better. ;)
(But that has too many letters and too many 'O's.)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The puzzle itself is easy to make, but the problem is finding Star Wars names that have nine letters and no double-ups (although doubled-up letters might make the puzzle easier).

- Skywalker - nope, two 'K's
- Luke & Leia - nope, two 'L's and two 'E's
- Palpatine - nope, two 'A's and two 'P's
- Darth Maul - nope, two 'A's
- Cloud City - nope, two 'C's
- Death Star - nope, two "A"s

I've just realised one obvious one (although finding a fitting image might be difficult). :)

There are also "Super Sudoku" puzzles that use a grid of 4x3 sub-grids, but finding a name to fit that would be even harder.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Well, you asked for it ... at least 'starwax137' did, so here's another Star Wars Sudoku puzzle for fun.

sudokubothan1oz.jpg

The Bothan is a bit hairy / old-style, but it's the best large image a quick search could find. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I've added Joeg Sacul to the list, thanks.

I've now got six more words / phrases I can make puzzles for, I just need to find some matching images and create the puzzle grids. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Here's the next one in the apparently growing series ... this time it's the Clone Wars cartoon TV show that gets Sudoku-ised. :)

sudokuclonewars7ld.jpg

Plus, those who like these (and those who find these difficult) might want to take a look at the new Star Wars Sudoku Mini puzzle as well - a smaller 2x2 size that's much easier to solve. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Apologies for the slowness of new ones - it's been very busy workwise this year and a bit difficult to find decent pictures to use for some puzzles. I have got more on my list to make of both this size and the mini size (plus one or two Mega Sudoku puzzles as well, 16x16 sized). :)