Star Wars Jigsaws

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Here's a couple of jigsaws I've bought recently here in New Zealand. Both are made by Cardinal Industries.

This first, bought at The Warehouse (similar to Kmart), is a set of three separately boxed jigsaws. The completed jigsaws can be placed side-by-side to form one larger "panorama" image (total size 30in x 15in, but because of the curved design each separate jigsaw is a bit wider than 10in). The back of the pack is basically the same, except that the jigsaws are shown slid together.

Jigsaw_Pano.jpg

The second, bought at the Countdown supermarket chain, is another set of three jigsaws. This time in they're in one box with the pictures shown on the back of the box (each 12in x 9in). The box cover image and the small jigsaw piece tied to the box (balanced on the top in the photos) use a lenticular plastic sheet to give a "3D" effect, but I haven't opened it yet, so I don't know if all, or even any, of the jigsaws themselves actually use lenticular pieces or if it's just the box.

Front:
Jigsaw3_D_Frnt.jpg

Back:
Jigsaw3_D_Bck.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice. We have that Vader one here. The panorama one looks familiar...but I'm not sure it's the same packaging as what I saw. Some of the larger puzzle packs are carried by various retailers here around Christmas.