wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
My latest purchase:

il_570xN.240321096.jpg

This baby cost $1!!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64116761/darth-v-kitty-sticker

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
You're really, really going to hate me. ;)

Visit the original creator's HelloWars.com website and you'll find photos of the stickers (there's at least two series of them), pendants, badges / buttons, and cushions ... there's even a photo of someone with a Boba Kitty tattoo. Unfortunately (or maybe luckily!) there doesn't seem to brebe a link to actually buy any of those things, but there is a page of free Buddy Icons and iPhone wallpaper images.

Then ... I also stumbled across these "figures", but they're not actual products (yet?).

I never thought I’d see the words Hello Kitty and Star Wars used in the same sentence, but that’s just what is happening. Joseph Senior presents to us a pretty cool and cute illustration of what Hello Kitty will look like dressed as Star Wars characters. It is the ultimate marriage of cute and geeky. Having Darth Vader wear a bow is absolutely priceless. That’s not all, we have the kitty looking like Star Trek characters and random super heroes as well. I suppose they are preparing Hello Kitty to kick some ass. I like this new look.

Star Wars Hello Kitty
hello-kitty-1.jpg

Star Trek, Superhero and other misc. Hello Kitties
hello-kitty-2.jpg

hello-kitty-3.jpg

There's bigger images on Joseph Senior's MySpace page. :)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Here's a new one:

I actually won this a few weeks ago during a twitter contest @hellowars had. But I didn't get it in the mail yet!