Star Wars Celebration VI

SWfan

Infiltrator
CVI was announced today!!:D It will be August 23-26 2012 in Orlando again!! I will definately be there! So who else will be going?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Erica and I will be going! We just booked our rooms at the Rosen Centre, same place we stayed last time. Our friend called and found out they were going online this morning.

The Rosen Centre is right across the street from the convention center, and is also were all the celebrities stayed last time....so if you want to sit in the bar and possibly chat with them, this is the place to be.

SWfan

Infiltrator
(y)
Well I was looking at the hotels today and The Rosen Centre is already sold out! : P I guess I will probably end up staying at either The Peabody or Hilton then. Want to stay close to the convention center so I don't have to walk too far in the Florida heat. : P

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah...definitely need to meet up. I'm guessing you booked through the CVI OnPeak website. If you didn't, you might check it if you want Rosen, as OnPeak has the entire hotel as part of it's block.

SWfan

Infiltrator
Yes, we'll definitely have to meet up! :)

I'm guessing you booked through the CVI OnPeak website. If you didn't, you might check it if you want Rosen, as OnPeak has the entire hotel as part of it's block.

Yeah, I booked through OnPeak. The Rosen Centre was sold out in less than a day. : P

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
So...who else out there is going? Might we do a Bothan Spy Team-Up with Jedi Freezeman again? Or perhaps catch a chance encounter with the rare Darth Boru?

If you plan on attending, please speak up ... we'd love to say hi in person.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Starting to finalize our plans for the trip. We'll be departing Texas on Tuesday and arriving sometime on Wednesday, by way of New Orleans. Hope to see some more Spies there!

SWfan

Infiltrator
BTW, Reed sent me a survey since I didn't go to CVI to see what would get me to go to CVII and they had 7 location choices. Las Vegas, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Orlando, Anaheim, Dallas and Cleveland.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah...I got a survey too...but haven't filled it out yet. Rumor has it it, that it will be in Orlando one more time as it is contracted for three. Who knows. Orlando is an awesome location...although Dallas would be nice since it is so close. I'd be up for Indy again, or Kansas City. Not especially interested in the others. Anaheim is close to family for me....I grew up going to Disneyland often.