exclusives 7

Attachments

• llllllllllllllllll.jpg
    llllllllllllllllll.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 498

jfrog2002

Sith Master
WOW!

That is one of the most impressive presentations I have seen. Thanks for all the work and detail. I can't wait to get these figures!

Joe

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yup Ishi is da man. Thanks dude and i hope when i come over for C3 i can get to see some of this. Looks awesome!
Time to get that second job and start saving more..........:D :D

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Hey guys, thanks for all of your replies. It was really awesome being there as well as being able to bring you the images. Soon, there will be more different droids available at the parks...soon Ishi will make another trip... I can hardly wait :D

The At-At actually has moving cannons and fires some sort of mist. The Imperial March, Mos Eisley spaceport and other well known themes are constantly playing through loudspeakers while you wait in line for the tour, sort of getting you further in the mood of what you are going to experience :vader:

Here is another picture of the AT-AT. Notice the yellow and white dots at the same level as the AT-AT's feet? Those are people just standing by it, there you can compare and see how big this thing is.

Attachments

• ooo.jpg
    ooo.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 444

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Thanks for the update on those numbers Deathstar!
21081, that sets its production date around the 17th of April.
My common (21091) one a day after the one you have mentioned and the error cards I found being 21331 were produced, if I'm correct, sometime around the 12th of May. Therefore the error cards are the latest version. Cool beans!

Shropt

New Recruit
Error isn't as easy as you make it

I have 6 figures in front of me right now. 4 have the code 21091 and 2 have the 21331. None of them have the error stated. The orange cables location does differ slightly between the 6 along with the amount of blue paint around the dome. I don't personally believe the orange cable is connected to anything. I believe the inside plastic piece that the cables start from can just happen to be spun a little to the side during production, causing what appears to be the wrong cable connected to the wrong exterior dome location. What you may have discovered was just a bad production run where the workers assembling the droids were a bit less perfect with location of the wires inside the dome.

Aside from that, great posts. These figures are great and I hope everyone at least tries to get an R3-D3 figure for their droid collection.

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Thanks for your reply as well as sharing your thoughts on the subject.

I notice you live in Orlando. Next month when I go up there again, if you would like we could meet and I can bring both of my error cards and show them to you personally.

Perhaps my pictures do not do the error enough justice but again, in my case, both of the cards have the orange wire connected to the back of the eye.

I went back to Orlando only two days ago and looked for these cards again. I looked through the entire peg wall, but they did not have them anymore. They did have them in the way you have mentioned but not like the ones I have.

I still have ten sets, in front of me. In some cases the shifting of the wires is not present while in others it is. Still with the same production numbers as you have mentioned.

Trust me, I would not be missleading anyone and I would not post an error or variant here unless I have entirely made sure there is one; there are lots of research and comparissons involved before posting about an oddity. That is what makes this site, among other things,one you can rely on and trust