Spellcheck!

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Wood you konsider puting spull cheq in wyth thu optuunz, wen ssending ouwt mesijez? I kant alwayz spull gud!:stupid:

Okay, okay.. I am sarcastic... I am a bad man!.... Please help!:rolleyes:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
There is a feature for spellchecking already incorporated into this forum software. However, it's disabled because it relies on the services of a 3rd party. This 3rd party is changing the way in which they operate and will probably start charging to use their services. I will look into other options, but I don't think that I'll find anything.

There are two things that I'll also point out:

1) You can edit your own post if you notice that you misspelled something.

2) I doubt anyone really cares if you mistype a word or two.

3) The next giveaway will be a Webster's Dictionary. j/k

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Thanks for the reply Borsk! I was just wondering... I usually post messages when I get back home from work, which is not good, because my mind is usually mush by then.

As for your last suggestion... Buying a dictionary would result in me not getting more SW! You can see the trouble this will cause!:D

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
That's cool...it's just not a feature that I feel comfortable putting in because the stuff that supports it isn't set in stone right now.

I will keep your idea in mind and if I come across the opportunity to add it to the forum, then I will. But I make no promises. :)

I make typos all the time and I just go back and edit my post. Nobody ever knows. :winknudge