Site Update 12/29/01

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
The front page has undergone a bit of a facelift. Everything is exactly where it was before, so don't worry about getting lost. The changes are entirely cosmetic. Hopefully, everyone will like the change.

Also, we are starting a long running contest that will be held concurrently with our regular contests. You can find more information about it on the front page. If anyone has any questions about this contest, please post them in this thread.

However, the biggest news is that we are welcoming Ian Cowley (better known as Barada) to the site as a staff member. He's been a great contributer in the forums and will continue doing a wonderful job by helping us out with the rest of the site. So, congratulations go out to him. We all look forward to his contributions.

<CENTER>
barada.gif
</CENTER>

Barada

Saboteur
This is just cool

Hey Borsk,

I don't know if the news concerning me is bigger than this custom figure contest! This sounds great!

I'd just like to thank Borsk and AmShak for asking me to join their staff. I love the avatar! I hope I can keep up the high standards that are the norm here at thebothanspy.com.

If anyone would like to send me a message, I can now be reached at barada@thebothanspy.com. See everyone in the forums, and the chat room!

Barada