Silver Sandtrooper In Australian Target Stores (Via Redemption)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
The latest Silver Sandtrooper Exclusive has come to Australia. Starting this Thursday 9th Sept, Go and spend $50 or more on Hasbro Star Wars in any Target store. Then visit the new Target Figure Redemption Website and they will mail you a Silver Sandtrooper free of charge. Offer is only valid for the first 1872 figures to be claimed and is only good for Australian residents.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Looks like you'll be getting a few new neighbours then :)

No....NOT more of THAT bl*&^y show!! :banghead:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I have two laybys of SW which i have submitted the details to get hopefully two Sandies. if sucessful, i'll throw them on the trades page

Boru, if you want to move over here, Aussie's not such a bad place, but it has its moment with SW collecting.... :cheers:

btw i can't stand the show either....lol....totally nauseating.....

:aussie:
DA

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Might well move over D.A.

Although probably not right now as we are having a very unusual late summer - its really warm, sun shiny and absolutely no rain for weeks!! Not moving until it starts to rain again - which will probably be tomorrow! :(

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
Spent $50 at Target today and bought the 3 DVD Commemorative figure packs and a OTC Tusken Raider. Also put my claim in for the exclusive silver Sandtrooper :) *crosses fingers*

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
With this offer, on the Target website it says to type in the receipt number and the store number. Can anyone scan an image of a docket and let me know where these two numbers are located on it because I think I got it wrong. Thanks.

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
hay guys...the numbers you need are under where it says tax invoice

**** *-sales **** **** ***
the 2nd & 3rd lots of 4 star above are where the numbers you need are.The first is your invoice # next 4 are the store #

(stars represent #'s)

hope this helps. by the way I got mine wednesday.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Trying to get back on their site to try again but having difficulties logging on to them. anyone else having problems?

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
My first two attempts at getting this promo figure looks like being successful. My wife brought home a parcel addressed from Target (the other had been asked to send to my home). Target spent no expense to mail it to me. 1 Silver Sandtrooper in a Shoebox with 1 sheet of wrapping paper, not bubble wrap and box wrapped in black plastic.
I then get home to find a slip from the postman to go and pick up another parcel ( i assume this would be the second). I'll find out tomorrow and see if i have a 2nd one.....

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Great News, the 2nd Silver Sandtrooper was in the 2nd parcel! (couldn't get online last night) ...Heres hoping yours isn't too far away Daniel....