Silver Clone Trooper

Nightwing

New Recruit
I've found the Silver Clone Trooper both online and in shops here in the UK. Forbidden Planet have it in the shops for £17 and r2dtoys have it online for £19 and upwards(for the variants)

I didn't get one because I didn't see the point of them being made(except for money, of course...)

Are they out in America yet?

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
They will be available sometime in early April, and it will be run the same as the Silver R2-D2. You have to spend $20 or more on Star Wars toys made by Hasbro in order to get a free Silver Clone Trooper. I'm just hoping that TRU will have these figures in good condition. Most of the ones that I was able to get were in bad condition, except for one that I got which was in really good shape.

Rancisis

Jedi Trainer
I got a Silver Clone Trooper for €10 at TheHairyFairy.dk.
I ordered a Achk Med-Beck figure, but they were sold out, and I recieved a Silver Clone instead :)
Not a figure I was planning to buy (since it costs a whole lot), but for €10, I'm not complaining...
Some pics...

sentinal

Hunter
Everything around me says April 4 for the release at TRU. And you have to purchase $20 or more SW hasbro stuff. I might see if they have anything worth getting. It might look good next to my silver R2D2 and Boba Fett.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
amazon just dropped the price to $4.99. if you already ordered from them, you can email them for a refund in the difference in price.

Y-WingJager

New Recruit
I have not seen any in the ATL, but I think I'll order them on line, Free shipping might equal worthless card. I guess I'll find out, I'm tired of wasting gas and time driveing around to TRU to look at Zams and Jangos. :banghead: