Signed Action Figure Collection

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Awesome collection! You've got a number of signatures I need....I'm jealous. ;) I only have one signed fig myself....Michonne Bourigue as Aurra Sing. I got it in person at the Shreveport Sci-Fi Expo years ago. I did also get one through the mail for a friend....I sent James Earl Jones a Celebration III talking Vader figure...which he signed along with some photos for my friend and fellow Bothan Spy, Boru (who lives in Ireland). I need to try and get the same result for myself one day.

Thanks. James Earl James is one I'm missing. He is currently in London doing a play and I've contacted him to see if we can sort something out, but haven't heard back as yet.

Its a little difficult sending figures through the mail, UK to US.

Thanks. 14 were obtained TTM. All UK based, I always send an introductory letter first, asking if the person in question would mind signing a figure for me. Only had a couple of people decline so I am pretty happy with my successes.

Capt. Khurgee

New Recruit
Dear Ellie,

I'm sorry that I have'nt checked my PMs for a while. I have now and replied in kind. I would be more than happy, honoured in fact, to become part of your wonderful collection. I look forward to meeting you at some point.

Chris Muncke
Captain Khurgee

ellie_cowell;86448 said:
Thanks. 14 were obtained TTM. All UK based, I always send an introductory letter first, asking if the person in question would mind signing a figure for me. Only had a couple of people decline so I am pretty happy with my successes.

After a great day at the London Film and Comic Con, another update to my Flickr account with more signed action figures. Check it out here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85675124@N00/

Quote from the day -

Whilst standing in line waiting for Michael Culver to sign my Captain Needa figure a certain Daniel Logan approached me and said 'Is that the guy who was killed by Darth Vader?' - Fantastic moment!

DarthBW

New Recruit
Very cool collection, I'm in the process of taking pics of all my signed figures, I have 135 and a few multi-signed as well. I really love your 12 inch Stormtrooper.