RTS - Hal Wamsley. Also Convention Question

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Hal Wamsley
1441 Paso Real Avenue
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

I mailed the request on 6/22 and it came back today RTS - forwarding order expired. Oh well. On a side note, today was one of my best days as I got 5 successes back including Paul Newman, Eli Wallach (Good, the Bad the Ugly), Earl Hyman (Panthro on Thundercats), Mr. Hockey Gordie Howe and Raging Bull himself, Jake LaMotta.

I'm still hoping to trade my Legai or Morrison auto for a couple guests that will be at Sci Fi Expo. Also Billy Dee is signing late this month in Pittsburg if we have any PA area Bothans on here.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
NO! NO! NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS FOOL AND FAKE!
He DID NOT play a Jawa in any of the films.

Sarasotarockstr

Apparently my quote was right - I am the fool who follows. Doh.

So no one is going to Sci Fi Expo from this group? I'd really like to get Ploo Koon's sig.

Sarasotarockstr

I emailed him. It appears that Ruscoe and Secombe sign through the mail, so is Simon Williamson the one to get?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I snagged Williamson at Celebration 3. He's relatively new to conventions, but may be difficult to obtaibn outside of a con. I wrote Secombe a few years ago and didn't get a response. I haven't in on his signign habits again. (I've covered most of the classic signers now, so I'll move on to Prequel ones soon).