royal guard

Nightwing

New Recruit
I bought the royal guard yesterday, and looved it so much that I ripped all the fabric off it, and now it lookks sooo much cooler!

All it now needs is aa removable helmet to reveal Kir Kanos' face :cool:

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Nightwing said:
I bought the royal guard yesterday, and looved it so much that I ripped all the fabric off it, and now it lookks sooo much cooler!

All it now needs is aa removable helmet to reveal Kir Kanos' face :cool:
Right on!

Nightwing

New Recruit
swceii5.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
On the one hand, I really like this fig, on the other, I'm slightly disappointed by the GI Joe-esque posability. Maybe it's just the legs that make him seem static. I still think it has potential.

Before I heard about this one, I'd considered making a Royal Guard. It wold be along these lines (Kir Kanos,or perhaps a more fortuante future Darth Skellingotn who actually owns a set of armor--I can dream, right?)

I'd thought about using the OTC General Lando as part of it. Mainly from the belt doan, and the cape. My ideal figure would have an interchangeble helmet and head.

Nightwing

New Recruit
darthskelington said:
On the one hand, I really like this fig, on the other, I'm slightly disappointed by the GI Joe-esque posability. Maybe it's just the legs that make him seem static. I still think it has potential.
I agree. I definitely thought G.I. Joe when I removed the fabric.

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
I don't really like the Fabric that this figure comes with.
But I really do like the figure without fabric.

I wish the ROTS version of the Royal Guard had Plastic robe that could be taken off.
such as the earlier versions of the Royal Guard.

other then that...I also think that the Royal Guard would look way better if the helmet was a tad smaller...