ROTS Target Eclusive Clone Trooper

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Went back to Target today purely for something other than toys. Found there was only 2 left of the Target Troopers on the shelves and had been moved to a lower , harder to find position......

Cb2K

New Recruit
I had to get mine on ebay and they only offer I could win was for two. but its near retail price for both. then I sold one to a freind to recoup some of the money. and yes - I opend my target clone trooper. he's the same as the SA one but with the 'target logo'.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I'm not 100% sure if it's the same "exclusive" Clone Trooper (I didn't look that closely, maybe there's another one), but two of the local toy shops near me have about 10 of these each and no doubt other's of the same chain of shops have more ... I'd say they're not very "exclusive". :)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Do you have many Targets over there Buzz? looks like Hasbro NZ made it more available to other chain stores as well. Hopefully you'll get access to the Holo Leia too like the Kmart deal here....

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
I opened one the other day.It is different to the others,slightly.you can interchange it's head with other clone troopers to make different ones.A very easy way to start customising.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Darth Aussie said:
Do you have many Targets over there Buzz? looks like Hasbro NZ made it more available to other chain stores as well. Hopefully you'll get access to the Holo Leia too like the Kmart deal here....

There's no Target stores here in New Zealand at all. The "exclusive" Clone Troopers are at ToyWorld branches here - one of them down south also had another "exclusive" (holo Yoda?) a while back.

Hasbro NZ and local toy shops have been hopeless in the past (eg. only ever getting the first wave of 12" figures for the Prequels) - although it's partly because we're such a small market and Hasbro insist on shipping in strange case quantities which leaves lots of one or two figures as pegwarmers. :(

I haven't actually bought any of the Episode III toys ... although it has been difficult at times. :) I simply haven't got the room to store them (the double-wardrobe in my study / office is already FULL!), let alone the money to buy it all.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i gave up on finding a target clone in a target store long ago .... but today i walked in and found one hanging on the pegs ... and the best part of the deal was that he was marked down to $6.50.

some of you might want to check your stores. i found this one with the other star wars toys, but it was tagged for clearance, so you might check the clearance aisle or endcaps.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Assuming the "Exclusive Clone Trooper" figure in Toyworld branches here is the same one, and I think it is, then don't let anyone scam you into thinking these figures are "rare" - they aren't remotely rare. One branch near me still has about six on their pegs (they've also got about six of the Vader in Meditation Chamber" figures as well) and I haven't even visited the other nearby branch or the ones further afield in a long while.

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
well...I can't get the Target exclusive Clone trooper because I live in Canada and the closet American state is Mayne.

and my parents won't allowe me to buy from the Internet.
so no I don't have that clone trooper.

and I maybe won't get it either...unless Target comes to Canada.
I heard about a year ago that Target was planning on Buying out Zellers because zellers was not making money...so Canada almost got a Target about a year ago but then Zellers started making money...so I guess Target might not be coming to Canada unless they come to the new
Dartmouth Mall opening either in 2006-2007.

and...this mall is supposed to be just alittle smaller then the west edmonton mall (biggest mall in the world)