ROTS Target Eclusive Clone Trooper

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone been able to pick one of these up?

the street day is today (5/8) although there have been many reports of people finding them on the pegs as far back as two weeks ago.

I checked two targets today and found no sign of them. the one target employee i talked to, said that they had already come and gone but he couldn't tell me when.

from what i have read, this figure shouldn't be hard to find, that they made plenty of these to go around .... but it does not seem that way at the moment.

i also think that i have heard that these were going to be available outside the US. Darth Aussie can probably tell us his situation when he comes back around to this thread. Seems like there was another area outside the US that was getting them, but i don't recall now where or who told me that.

please post any info you might have.

Barada

Saboteur
AmShak said:
i also think that i have heard that these were going to be available outside the US. Seems like there was another area outside the US that was getting them, but i don't recall now where or who told me that.

Certainly not us. Canada has no Targets.

Barada

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Darth Aussie and Jedi Freijan's Target Trooper Help line......

Post here and add your name if you need the Target Trooper. If we can get multiples in July when they release here, we'll help who we can. Hopefully it won't be a massive purchase and get one free., more like put them out on the pegs.....If you manage to get one before hand though, strike your name off the list or let us know. Also help out your fellow bothans on the list....

Jedi Freijan (found 6) contact him if you are after any)
Barada
Jedi Daniel (looking at local store, if any found will contact us)

*Updated. Troopers found at DA's store. Check post end of thread....
**Further updated. See above....

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Jedi Freezeman said:
Our Target had updated the isle with 5 pegs for this figure... no figures though :(

Hope I didn't miss them. :banghead:

Our Target did that with the Lava Vaders, and it turned out that you had to go to the Electronics counter and ask for them. You may want to check that out.