Road Trip

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Well, Wookiee Cookiee and I are off on a road trip tomorrow morning. We'll be driving up to Kansas to visit her sister Alf, as well as a couple V.I.B.s (Very Important Bothans): Borsk and AmShak!

Nothing Star Wars planned, but should be a fun get away. Talk to you when we're back on Saturday! :cool:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Thakns everybody! Actually, we DID forget Bubo. :( I saw your post after we made it to Kansas....otherwise I probably still wouldn't ahve realized it by now. Alas....there were not many photo ops this trip anyway.

We had a good trip...and got to enjoy hanging out with Borsk and Alfily. Thursday evening we drove in to Lawrence and met up with AmShak for dinner...along with an obligatory toy run. We also toured Kansas City, and took in a Bodies - Revealed exhibit...which was quite fascinating. We aslo saw the rose gardens in Gage Park in Topeka. Friday, we drove up to St. Joseph, Misourri check out the town and drive by some sights (I used to live there....so we drove by my old house). On the way home we drove through Missouri and Arkansas, which was quite pretty. We got home a 3am last night.

As for Star Wars....very little to be found at retail chains...although I finally found a pair of Battle Droids I was looking for. I also snagged a large stack of Star Wars comics I'd been missing. :cool:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sounds like you had an awesome time Warren! Hope you post a couple of photos!! :D

RYAN-J